Aleader Men‘s Barefoot Trail Running Shoes - Pear Green
Barefoot trail running shoe allows your foot to move as though you were wearing no shoe at all, or as close to it as possible. Upgrade from five toes, this barefoot training shoe design with a wide toe box for your toes to relax and spread out naturally. Equip with thin but arch support emulsion insoles that you can both have a great ground feel and comfortable with daily wearing.
- Stretch breathable and lightweight upper for a comfy and closely fit
- Hot-melt synthetic overlays for a sleek look on the toe, sides, and heel add extra support stability
- Quick lace ensures a secure and customized fit—just pull, lock the toggle and go
- Shock absorbing, zero-drop midsole provides superior shock absorption and extra comfort
- Rubber outsole with signature square tread and five-round toe with sturdy reinforcement provides superior grip and protection