Aleader Women's Xdrain Classic Knit Water Shoes
Item is in stockHurry! Low inventoryItem is out of stock Item is unavailable
1% Donated Annually
- The Aleader Women's Xdrain Classic Knit Water Shoes are perfect for any water activity, from kayaking to paddleboarding, and everything in between.
- These water shoes are lightweight, vegan, and water-ready, ensuring that your feet stay comfortable and dry even in the wettest conditions.
- With a breathable and durable air mesh upper, your feet can breathe and stay cool even in hot and humid weather conditions.
- The elastic lacing system ensures a quick and secure fit, making it easy to put on and take off the shoes in a hurry.
- The cushioned midsole provides an exceptionally lightweight and excellent bounce-back, while the Xdrain technology allows for maximum water drainage, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
Wash them by hand if it's possible, following the specific sport shoes soap instructions.
Also can wash at 30º gently in short cycle.
Remove Insoles and wash by hand.
Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Highly recommended do not use softeners